Making your own salsa is so easy, you’ll never go back to the bottled kind! Toss the ingredients into a blender for a fast and fresh-tasting salsa. Take some chips for a swim or use it to brighten up your next meal.
Makes 2.5 cups salsa
- 2.5 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt to taste
1. Add cherry tomatoes to a blender and pulse 3-5 times.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes and rest of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. Set in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld.
3. Serve with some tortilla chips and enjoy!
Make it spicy! Leave the seeds in the jalapeno or add crushed red chili flakes.