We’ve teamed up with our friends at Goodpop to bring you a unique popsicle that’s creamy, crunchy, and packed with yum!
- 2 tbsp peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup Organic Stoneground Flakes Cocoa Clusters, crushed
- 2 Good Pops Banana Cinnamon Frozen Pops
1. Put Cocoa Clusters in a sandwich bag and lightly crush.
2. Melt peanut butter chips in a small bowl in the microwave in 15 second increments. Be sure to stir in between each increment. Spoon the melted peanut butter chips into a small sandwich bag and snip a small piece off the corner with a scissor to create a small piping bag.
3. Lay two Banana Cinnamon Good Pops on a plate and drizzle the melted peanut butter on top of the pops. Quickly press in the crushed Cocoa Clusters. Drizzle more peanut butter on top to seal in the crushed cereal.