To all you folks who go for the chocolate first in your trail-mix, we’re looking at you with our new Cocoa Clusters Trail Mix Chocolate Bark.
Whether you’re in need of an on-the-go blood sugar boost or adding a yummy lunchbox treat for your kiddos, you’ll all feel good about this delicious spin on a classic!
The best part? It’s totally customizable! So head on over the the bulk section and let your little heart go wild 🙂
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves:10 – 12 people
- 9 oz vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Clusters
- 2 tbsp roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Add vegan chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl. Melt in microwave in 15 second increments, Be sure to stir in between each increment.
2. Pour chocolate over a silicon mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread the chocolate evenly. Sprinkle the Cocoa Clusters, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and coconut over the melted chocolate. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces and store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks. If you leave in a hot location, keep them in the fridge so it doesn’t melt!